Not feeling it today, so here’s a quick before and after. The original was a watercolor with drawing in crayola fine line marker over top. I removed the background digitally and replaced it with a rust color to which I used a drawing tool to add some texture. This technique is fun – I really need to do more with it soon. I might try doing the drawing and watercolor background separately, though, and then combine them digitally. “Field of Flowers 1” available for sale at Spoonflower.
(By the way, the handbag sewing project IS done and turned out well, too. I just need to be in the mood to take photos when the light is nice around midday. Maybe tomorrow!)