It’s done and I’m loving it! The swatch purse, that is.
Here are the 12 fabrics I used (all designs by me):
- front: monochromabstract purple
- back: fruity slices
- flap: meadow *
- strap and top: large scale intricate heart*
- sides: dotty
- liner 1: monochromabstract red
- liner 2: illogical checkerboard*
- interior pocket: whimsical creatures*
- liner sides: simple grid*
- strap base: crazy circus thing
Not yet available (These are in need of redoing/tweaking. Please inquire if interested in purchase.):
I hope my project has inspired someone to do something similar (or even not so similar). If so, I’d love to see photos of it!
Thanks for your interest.
*Swatch is at different scale than fabric for purchase, but resizing is usually possible.