Not as much as I’d like! Today at least.
My main tasks were to iron the Paisley Prince Songbook fabric. Then I cut out the outer sides and bottom of the tote. That’s it!
I had a lot of trouble with the cutting guides/rulers slipping, which I attribute to at least 2 factors: 1. I worked on this before my first cup of coffee, and 2. the room was cold, and thus my hands were too. Truly, though, it often takes me a while to get up to speed when cutting a new project. Hopefully I’ll be more efficient tomorrow!
One more thing – You may see that the sides almost match up and the bottom is almost centered. I didn’t plan for them to at all, it just happened. And I am not a matchy-matchy person, so I like that it’s not an exact match up.
Stay tuned for the next installment – tomorrow.